Hotel receptionist (m/f/d)2023The HOTEL PLAZA in Duisburg, known for its excellent customer care and quality service, is looking to strengthen its team with a dedicated and service-oriented
Hotel receptionist (m/f/d)
Place of work:
- Guest services: check-in/check-out, handling of bookings, customer enquiries and complaints.
- Organisation and coordination of services, such as restaurant reservations, taxi bookings, etc.
- Handling e-mails and phone calls, as well as correspondence with business partners and suppliers
- Maintenance of the guest database and invoicing
- You have completed training in the hotel industry or have comparable qualifications
- You have good MS Office skills and knowledge of the hotel management system Protel is desirable.
- You have a very good command of German and English, further foreign language skills are an advantage
- You have already gained experience at the reception or in a comparable position
- You are friendly, reliable and able to work under pressure
- You are willing to work shifts and weekends
- An interesting and varied field of activity
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Performance-related pay
- Opportunities for advancement and further training
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to become the heart of our hotel, please send us your complete application documents with details of your availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com
HOTEL PLAZA Duisburg
We set standards for hospitality and service quality
Please note that only complete application documents can be considered in the selection process. We look forward to receiving your application! The position is available immediately. The closing date for applications is 30 July 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application!